Design Skills and Experience
I have experience with numerous professional packages, used for both work and portfolio pieces.
- 3Ds Max – Creating high-poly and low poly models. Baking textures and UV mapping
- Zbrush/Mudbox – Sculpting of environmental assets and tileable textures
- Photoshop – Creation of realistic and hand painted textures
- UDK – Creation of realistic game environments utilising advanced materials
- Unity – Creation of hand painted indie game for IOS using low poly models
- nDo2 – Creation and tweaking of normal maps
Ubisoft Reflections : Environment Artist (Intern) – The Division.
I am currently Employed as an intern environment artist working on the The Division
Dare To Be Digital 2013 – Lead Artist at Ocelot Entertainment
– Released iOS AR game “Pygmy Panic”
2010 – 2013 University of Teesside
Computer Games Art BA (Hons) – First Class with Honours